A. Point out the tense of the verb in the foll.
1. A dog was crossing a stram.
2. Nisha threw the ball to me.
3. We sit in benches in our school.
4. I shall have completed my homework at 8 pm.
5. Manu is going home now.
6. They had already left for Mumbai.
7. She has been playing for two hours.
8. We often forget our duty.
9. Tomorrow will be holiday in our school.
10. Ruchi has forgotten to bring her book.
B. Change the sentence as directed.
1. He does his work honestly.(simple past tense)
2. The peon rings the bell.(past perfect tense)
3. She had not cleaned the house by then. (simple past tense)
4. I shall bring a toy for you if i go to the market.(future perfect tense)
5. The birds have flown to their nest. (change into simple past tense)
6. He is not reading a book.(present perfect)
7. Where are they living?(simple past)
8. The peon did not ring the bell. (simple present tense)
9. You have been wasting your time in idle talk.(present continous)
10. I am seeing an aeroplane in the sky.(simple past tense)
11. I studied history in 1988.(past perfect)
12. Ruche won the first prize.(present perfect
No comments:
Post a Comment